Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Wilson: Coming April 2010

OK, here it goes: We are expecting a baby!! Due to my crazy sisters, I think the whole world may already know, but I thought I'd better make the official announcement anyway.

I had my second doctor's appointment today, and was able to hear the fetus'/unborn child's/baby's ( I highly prefer to call it "baby;" that sounds the least alien-like) heart beat! I can't believe how excited it made me feel to hear the heart beat! It had 150 beats per minute, which the nurse said is normal.

Ben and I are very happy and grateful for the experience we have had so far! I have to admit, though, that sometimes I get so nervous!! I worry about EVERYTHING and then some. I really am my grandma Stapley's granddaughter. (When she was growing up, she was known by all her friends as "Nervous Norma.")

Ben has his suspicions about the gender, and I refuse to say anything about it. We find that out in a month!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

we are very very very excited for you!

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Yay congrats that is awesome!!!!

Annie said...

Yeah, the offical announcement.

I like boys!

Bing Math said...

My mom told me and you told her . . . don't blame it all on your sisters!

Congratulations!!!

You should come up with a code name for "it," like "asparagus."

Nedge said...

why not wait to find out its gender when he/she is borned?