Monday, January 26, 2009

Let it rip! (This one's for you, Ben)

During our lunch break, we were walking to our Institute class. It was also a class break for the entire university, so there were a lot of people walking about.

I said to Ben, “Did you let one in the office on our way out, cause I smelled something bad where you were standing.”

“No, Maddie. Don’t you remember what I told you last week?”

“Umm,” I tried to remember, “You said you always admit it whenever you let one?”

“No,” he responded, “I said that if I let one in that office, I’m going to really RIP one loose.”

Meaning it’s going to be as loud and rumbly as he can make it.

I start cracking up thinking about how funny/awkward that situation would be. By now, Ben’s on a roll, and continues to make noises with his mouth demonstrating some of the possibilities of the flatulence.

But he’s not being very quiet about it. I start talking about SBDs (silent, but deadlies), but he doesn’t catch my hint and keeps making the loud demonstrations of gas being passed. (Apparantly, Ben “doesn’t ever really have” SBDs, except in one situation that is probably a little over the edge to post on this public domain.) I feel people’s eyes on us, so I smack Ben on the arm, and hurry ahead, hoping people don’t realize I’m with this free-flowing individual.

Well, Ben, hopefully now we can both say that we’ve been humiliated today! I love you!

3 comments:

Staples said...

SICK only you two would talk about farting.... i know to never work witn BENNY or he will stink up the office jk jk... you guys are funny and so cute!

Lauren said...

So who let one rip? Remember our thing we did when we were little where we would make a loud fart sound and then yell "ouch!"?

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

It must have been Maddie who let it rip!!!! Seriously, she can't be all that innocent right! Love you guys!